This training covers the Code of Ethics of Nurses, which is the cornerstone of our professional legislation. The interactive learning activities are designed to help nurses learn about their duties and obligations to the client, the public and the profession.
Learning objectives :
- Integrate the values of the nursing profession that serve as the foundation for the Code of Ethics;
- Understand the usefulness of the Code of Ethics;
- Recognize professional situations that involve ethical compromises;
- Determine the best professional behaviour to adopt in situations that involve ethics;
- Adopt professional behaviours that respect nurses’ duties and obligations to the client, the public and the profession.
Target audienceThis training is meant for nurses, students, and candidates for the profession of nursing.
Technical specifications required
Pour une expérience optimale, nous vous recommandons de faire cette formation sur un ordinateur ou sur une tablette. L’usage du téléphone est déconseillé.