Description of the position
Description of employer :
Solutions Nursing L.F.C. Inc. has recruited, trained and placed nurses in remote regions since 2003. Its famous Expanded Role training allows nurses to provide quality nursing care in communities, thus helping partner health centers to fill their staffing needs.
Type of position: Expanded role nurses in remote areas
Employment status: Temporary or permanent
Type(s) of employment: Replacements from 4 to 8 weeks (Full time)
Type(s) of schedule: Day with calls
Starting date: April 2019.
Are you interested in doing replacements in the North? Do you want a comprehensive expanded role training course and 24/7 support during your adventure? Come and join the team that will offer you exceptional experience!
As a replacement nurse, a typical day could look like the following :
Provide emergency care 24/7 at all levels
Assess patients in a comprehensive way using a systematic approach (SOAP), with or without any doctor on site
Promote health and disease prevention when you do community health follow-ups
Use assessment tools and techniques usually reserved for other healthcare professionals
Enjoy the Far North’s breathtaking landscapes
Make a difference in First Nations and/or Inuit communities.
Our work conditions :
- 4-week Expanded Role Training, paid (daily rate)
- Competitive global salary
- Travel fees and accommodation
- Temporary and permanent positions
- Group insurance for permanent positions
- Opportunity to contribute to an RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program
- 24/7 personalized support.
Do you want to boost your career by providing quality nursing care in northern communities?
Do not wait any longer!
Apply now: email@example.com or fax: (514) 735-7641
For further information: 514-735-7645 extension 1221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You like adventure
- You have good clinical judgment
- You want to extend your skills
- You want to keep your knowledge up to date
- You want to provide high quality care
- You want more flexibility
- You would like to avoid traffic and the stress it can cause
- You can work in English
- You have a valid OIIQ permit
- You have relevant experience
- You are available to travel.
The use of the masculine gender in this text, as is customary, is intended merely to simplify its style and includes both women and men. We subscribe to an equal access program. Everyone is encouraged to apply. The acceptance of a job posting does not in any way constitute acknowledgment of the advertiser’s products and services, and does not reflect any endorsement by the OIIQ of such products and services or of the advertiser.